Care and Maintenance
- Sweep or vacuum regularly, the vacuum head must be a brush or felt type.
- Remove spills promptly using a soft cloth and APPROVED HARDWOOD FLOOR CARE PRODUCTS.
- Never wet mop, damp mop or clean your floor with water, vinegar,soap, lemon oil, wax or common household cleaners.
- Keep pets nails trimmed.
- Place protective felt pads beneath furniture legs to reduce scratches and dents, replace pads as needed.
- Take protective measures when moving heavy objects.
- Use walk off mats at entries to reduce grit.
- Utilize area rugs in high traffic areas and pivot points.
- Maintain the proper Relative Humidity (35-60%) level in your home.